My babies

My babies

Tuesday, September 8, 2009

BEND is a town

June 2009- If I could have just a buncha vacation homes one would be in Bend (after Maui, of course) or in one of the surrounding resorts. We go there a few times a year and the beauty is just breathtaking. It reminds me alot of Disney's Cali Adventure. So here are a few pictures.

Of course none of my kids have shoes on, I grew up thinking shoes were highly over rated.

On the river there are some great restaurants, the kids loved making their own pizzas.
Josh has grown to love wristbands, but who doesn't?
Zach

All my children love to climb, Hannah being the one most bitten by that bug. Again, no shoes

There is a Butte (not butt) that you can climb to the top of and see the whole valley, the mountains around it are soo beautiful.
Bend is not just a verb, it's a beautiful town.

5 comments:

Mary said...

When you get your vacation home(s), let us know so we can visit too!

And my boys are way into the wrist bands too-- especially Dylan. We have the same ones!!

KB said...

Thank goodness you are not climbing on butts! :-) Love that your kids are shoeless- it is a common thread in our house. Bend is gorgeous- I only hope to come visit that vacation home when you get it!

Zola said...

What do you mean you grew up thinking shoes are highly over rated? We all wore shoes every waking hour when you grew up.--NOT!!

Bend looks beautiful,and so do your kids. I miss you all so much.

Natalee said...

Wow it is so beautiful there. I'll have to send you pics of picturesque Abilene, if by picturesque you mean brown, flat and ugly.

Your kids are gorgeous. miss you lots.

koko bean..... said...

I agree SHOES are so OVER RATED.... Who needs them anyways. I love the pictures. I so wish I could travel to Oregon, maybe if we can plan ahead we could make it a vacation...