My babies

My babies

Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Happy Fathers Day!!!!!

Summer 2009- So, father's day comes but once a year and we love to celebrate it for sure!!!! But, I also don't like my children going to church looking homeless and sloppy!!! BUT in the spirit of father's day my heart must have melted or softened (not sure, it doesn't happen often) and I let Ben dress Zach for church in what ever he wanted and he chose laderhosen. Zach was thrilled by the news that he was going to wear this to church.


I guess it could be worse!

5 comments:

Mary said...

Breakfast Mindy, breakfast! The man gets BREAKFAST on Father's Day. Never let him dress the children!! And by the way, I'm so shocked (not) that Ben chose laderhosen!

KB said...

Ben, Ben, Ben...

I think it is pretty hilarious that there are laderhosen in the closet!

Natalee said...

You got to admit he looks very cute.

Zola said...

JA! DAS IST SEHR GUT! The little liebchen looks great in his lederhosen. Did Avery wear her dirndl?

koko bean..... said...

Holy cow I think I just peed my pants!!! I agree with Mary breakfast, lunch or dinner... NEVER let them dress the children NEVER....