My babies

My babies

Thursday, August 13, 2009

The boy is 7!!!

June 2009- I can hardly believe how fast my kids are growing. And one of those kids is Josh who turned 7. As tradition has it we always have breakfast in bed for the birthday person and Josh wanted pancakes an apple and chocolate milk.
He also has wanted Heeleys for ever. And I finally found some in his size, and Daddy's.

When it became birthday time we celebrated at the bowling ally. It was lots of fun especially since none of our kids had bowled before.

Love the shoes!A blurry Josh
Josh did a wonderful job at bowling
Zach was the upset for sure he kept winning and getting strikes.
Matthew always turned to the side to make his ball turn.

AHH birthday gifts!
A tied up birthday boy.
The eggless worm and mud cake, Yumm!
All the kids had a great time

Happy birthday my sweet boy!!

3 comments:

Janice said...

Looks delightful. We take our kids bowling on Saturdays when it is snowing and there is nothing better to do. My kids love it.

Zola said...

What a fun party for a fun boy. He is indeed a great 7 year old. I'll bet he had a great day. We miss him and you all so much. Love looking at the pictures.

Natalee said...

Happy Birthday Josh!!!!! Bowing is a blast. Brynn won when we went bowling!! Maybe preschoolers have some kind of advantage.