My babies

My babies

Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Reptile Man. . . What?

June 2009-It is no secret that I can't stand snakes, so lucky me, the library had the Reptile man come and share with the kids all his snakes. Yeah, all these boxes are full of them and don't worry the boxes with the poisonous snakes have a red tag on the box. . . WHAT??????? Yeah, he had poisonous snakes in a room full of overly excited children, doesn't sound like a very well thought out plan.
And to make it even more fun he would dangle them over the kid's heads.
My kids loved every minute of it, it may be because they knew I didn't like it, not sure.
Zach wasn't so sure about it. Then, just to add to thee excitement, he brought out an alligator, and. . . Zach wasn't so sure about that either!
Hannah loved all the snakes and she really wanted to hold one so finally he chose her as one of the snake holders of a HUGE one.
At the end I got home with all of my kids intact and no adopted snakes, SUCCESS!

3 comments:

Zola said...

HEY! I'm with Zach--one glimpse of a snake, and I'm outa there! EEEK!!Glad you all made it safe and sound.

bendystar said...

That's great! What fun!

Rachelle@atticgals.blogspot.com said...

Gotta love the public library!