My babies

My babies

Friday, September 11, 2009

Festival of the kites

June 2009- I am a sucker for a festival and so to my thrill we went to the coast for a kite festival. It was the perfect day for anything to do with wind and the out doors.



These were huge kites.

They also have groups flying their kites together to music. It my sound cheesy but it was really amazing!


The kids made their own kites at a booth , which they loved! The finished products (No Josh, he was in San Diego)
Now to flying them, because after we get home who knows were those kites will end up. :D
A Great Day!

4 comments:

Zola said...

Up, up and away! That looks like so-o-o much fun! You live such a cool place. Who needs Disneyland when you live in a fun place like Oregon?

EMac said...

That looks so fun! Nothing better than a beach, and kids being creative and making their own kites.

Natalee said...

that looks like so much fun. We went to a hot air balloon festival and they also had kites. They were flying them synchronized like you said and it was so cool.

لمن تعيش said...

hallo
I dont know you
but i wonder about your nice life with your baby
is it true that you are happy
if you realy want to be happy in every time every where
just check about (islamic) to know the rhight way to the full happy life.
good luck
if you want to reply to me
fady_520@yahoo.com