My babies

My babies

Tuesday, August 4, 2009

We Have a New Puppyish!!!

MAY 2009- Most people know that we have children and most people know that we used to have a dog. Well, since Zach is severely allergic to dog dander we decided on a little child (which we already had) that acts like a dog =a PUPPY!!!! He even named himself Puppy, yes he is brilliant!!

Puppy with Josh
Puppy
This should keep the kids from asking for a pet for a little while. We are still trying to train the new puppy to not lick, but I guess it's a small price to pay!!

6 comments:

Mary said...

Ha ha! I love it! And WAY better than a real dog!

Natalee said...

I have to agree with Mary. A million times better than a real dog and way cuter too. I'd take your puppy over a real puppy any day.

KB said...

Haha! He can come hang out with our doggy, Norah. I am sure they would get along famously! :-)

Zola said...

Very cute doggy! That is my favorite breed. But I have a couple of questions. Does he bite? Is he paper trained? I would like to know I am thinking of getting one of my own. ;)

Rachelle@atticgals.blogspot.com said...

I am not much of a dog lover, but I really think I could love this one!!! He can jump on me anytime.

Mindy said...

Wow Mom!I love our new dog!
-hannah