My babies

My babies

Sunday, January 11, 2009

Sneaky!!!!!

Dec. 2008- While Zach is a sweet funny child he enjoys being a sneaky sweet funny child.
-Locking himself in my bathroom and painting his face with my make-up (doing a fab job by the way).
-"All done" - at first glance it looks like he ate all his food. Then you look closer.
Maybe not.... Good thing he's so cute.
He also enjoys climbing on everything including the table which he then starts to dance on. Hopefully he's not practicing for a future career.

5 comments:

Mary said...

This all seems so familiar . . . almost like it just happened to me. Oh wait, it did.

Zola said...

He's got that sneaky thing down pretty good for one so young. I wonder where he learned it? Hmmmm. He's so cute that even his sneakiness is cute. Dancing on the table----well, I'll bet he breaks the cuteness meter when he is doing that.

Rachelle@atticgals.blogspot.com said...

Oh, good one Zack! Hiding it under the plate. Almost the perfect crime. He would have got away with it too if you had never cleared the table. Love that funny kid.

Natalee said...

I love his crazy hair. I makes me smile. What a cutie.

Anonymous said...

Mindy~~ I had to laugh at the make-up comment because Taylor is in the exact same stage right now. We layed her down for a nap... thinking she was asleep... managed to climb up to wear my makeup bag and completely destroy all of it on her face, and my carpet. Glad to know I'm not the only one:) Zack is a doll:) Brooke