My babies

My babies

Wednesday, December 10, 2008

As We Change

Christmas 2005- Avery had just become a part of our family a few months before, and it was a fun first Christmas with our new sized family (Christmas morning).
Christmas picture 2006- We tried many many times to get a good family picture and they all looked like this one, at least two children crying in every picture. I can laugh about it now.
Christmas picture 2007- This was our last time we lived in Cali. It took less pictures to get a good one.
Christmas picture 2008(one of them)-thanks Ryan- Every year it gets a bit easier then the last.
It seems to all have gone by soo fast. I don't seem to realize that the children have changed till I see the pictures as proof. It sure helps to remind me to enjoy every minute.



10 comments:

Natalee said...

You guys make such a beautiful family. I love your hair Mindy.

KB said...

Where did Ben's hair go??? And- LOVE Mindy's hair! Holy cow... we got our Christmas card and could hardly believe how big the kids are... this post just proves how everyone has changed. Good to hear from you all!

Mary said...

Now there are some people I recognize (you know, the older pictures!). Joshua looks sooooo different!

Zola said...

It is so fun to see all the pictures together. What fun to see the changes in your family like number of kids, growth in kids, hair length, wrinkles (just kidding), surroundings. What a beautiful family. Love you all.

Jennie said...

i got your card today!!!! i am so excited to be back in touch with you!

you have such a beautiful family! you must be so proud!

i sure love ya crazy signs! :)

bendystar said...

Wow! What a beautiful family! I am so sad that we haven't talked in so long. I hope you had a wonderful Christmas- filled with lots of love and not so many noisy toys as our house. ;)

Rachelle@atticgals.blogspot.com said...

You guys are so darling!

Merry Christmas to all of you.

Rebekah Boaz said...

You guys are so cute! How have you been? I love the Blog!

Rachel Boaz said...

cute blog!!!

Mindi said...

oops - without looking at your blog I accidently copied your same blog page. I will quickly change but I have to admit, great minds think alike. Love ya!