My babies

My babies

Thursday, December 4, 2008

Were's a Flobee When I Need it?

Nov. 2008- So after taking our family pictures for our Christmas cards I looked at the pictures and realized how homeless Zach's hair was looking. Sometimes you just don't realize something needs to change till you see it in a picture. That is what happened here. So a few days later I took it into my hands. I took him in the bathroom, closed the door, and went to work. The first hair cut, a 2 yr. old boy that won't stop moving, bad lighting, big dull scissors, and a hair dresser that doesn't know how to cut hair. Sounds like a winning combo. It actually turned out great.

3 comments:

Zola said...

When did you cut his hair? Was it after you left here? I loved his version of the fro. I loved his scrammily hair. It is so Zach. Oh well, he will be cute no matter what kind of coif he has.

Natalee said...

He is so handsome. I hate cutting my kids hair. I still can't get myself to cut Brynn's hair but she is a girl so I can get away with it.

Mindy said...

Good Job! You are a superstar hair stylist. The best thing about his hair is that he can use it (and does) to save snacks for later!