My babies

My babies

Thursday, November 12, 2009

cousins. . . just a few!

July 2009- My kids are very lucky!!!! They have a ton of cousins their own age. Unfortunately none live near us . . . Yet! This summer My sister Lisa and her family came for a visit. She has a great hubby- Ossil, and 3 great kids- Andraya, Chrystine, and Ayden. It was just a week but It was a week full of fun local things.

Our timid little kids at OMSI



The kids put together a play were each person had a part in putting it on.
They advertised
Avery and Ayden made treats (of the plastic variety) and handed them out.
Hannah and Andy did the finely choreographed Heelly performance
Josh also had a very compelling part in the show
Chrystine was a natural DJ
The performance was sensational and a must see when it comes to your area!!!
Wilsonville's water park



Multnomah FallsSuch a beautiful day!


And of course the back yard trampoline
It was such a fun week! We sure miss them!!!

13 comments:

Rachelle@atticgals.blogspot.com said...

How fun! Wish we could have joined the party. Dylan enjoyed talking to Hannah and listening to her song. Cousins are the best. Wish we had some growing up.

Mary said...

Those trees and waterfalls remind me of New York! Maybe we'll show up for a visit next summer . . .

Natalee said...

Beautiful kids and beautiful scenery!!!

Zola said...

Love seeing pix of my sweet grandchildren. I love 'em all so much! Look's like you had a great time.

Laura Lofgreen said...

What a darling family. You look so happy and that makes me happy. I'm waiting to hear news on the adoption and will follow it on your blog and facebook.

Anonymous said...

air jordan shoes
air max
air jordan 23
air jordan 1
air jordan 21
air jordan 22
air jordan 11
air jordan 13
air jordan 2
air jordan 3
air jordan 4
air jordan 5
air jordan 6
air jordan 7
air jordan 8
air jordan 9
air jordan 10

Anonymous said...

air jordan shoes
air max
air jordan 23
air jordan 1
air jordan 21
air jordan 22
air jordan 11
air jordan 13
air jordan 2
air jordan 3
air jordan 4
air jordan 5
air jordan 6
air jordan 7
air jordan 8
air jordan 9
air jordan 10

Anonymous said...

air jordan shoes
air max
air jordan 23
air jordan 1
air jordan 21
air jordan 22
air jordan 11
air jordan 13
air jordan 2
air jordan 3
air jordan 4
air jordan 5
air jordan 6
air jordan 7
air jordan 8
air jordan 9
air jordan 10

Unknown said...

What a gorgeous family! WOW. I love all the things you do with them. You are such a great Mom and surely too to have a blog so they can remember all those things. I suppose you are LDS. Correct me if i am wrong...I saw some Nephites tells on your blog list LOL.
I am too. :)
Thank you for entering in my give away, following my blog. I am following you too now. Come say hi when you can. :)
Laura is a personnal friend from the mission. We served together. You are adopting?
I want to adopt so bad. We may start in few years. I want to adopt from China a girl. :)
Frenchy

Marshall Lynch said...

it's a great summer for your family.

Edina MN Realty | Gift Baskets

Lorin said...

WOW! ya'll are sooooooo lucky! i wish i had cousins nearby!! at least ill gets to see you at the fam reunion!! :P B) x-)

Lorin said...

The Fam Reunion ROCKED!! I just wish that we could see you guys all the time!!!!!

Berta said...

you had fun!