My babies

My babies

Sunday, July 19, 2009

The Playgroup Posse

May 2009- AHHH Playgroup! Avery and her friends were in the afternoon kinder so every Wednesday they got together at a different house for Playgroup. They did the things girls do Play, fight, Play, Laugh, fight, Play, Play, Play. It was great for everyone.

One of the times they were at my house they all dressed like princesses (there could never only be one) and made up a play for Zach and I. It had everything in it. . .

Running Princesses

Biting Snakes
Sword fighting


And Dead Princesses (you can't have just one)

All the makings of a real fairytale


We also worked on smiling

AHHH Beautiful!!!



3 comments:

Mary said...

I see. This is only slightly different from when boys get together: play, fight, play, wrestle, play, fight, wrestle, play, wrestle.

EMac said...

That looks like so much fun!!

Lorin said...

Hehehehe. The dead princesses remind me of Brynn when she's playing. :)