My babies

My babies

Sunday, November 2, 2008

Jet Boat Field Trip



May 2008- I volunteered to go on the last Field trip, the big field trip, it was really exciting! We went to OMSI (Oregon museum of science and Industry), if you ever come out to Portland Omsi is a great place to to hang out. First, we took a ride on the Jet Boats. The boats were so crazy! When you get on they give you a life jacket but that's it, nothing else but gravity keeps you in. It didn't only go fast it went really fast and then when it was going really fast it did doughnuts. I kept looking to make sure Hannah was still on the boat. I kept thinking how different the rules are in the SoCali. school she was in, they wouldn't even let you run on the playground. It did end up being just a whole lotta fun. We next had fun and walked down the river and over a really cool bridge. We ended the trip with a laser light show. It turned out to be tons fun and all of us survived.

3 comments:

Rachelle@atticgals.blogspot.com said...

How fun. Next time I bring my boys and we all do that.

erin said...

ok no fair. All our field trips are is looking at old things! hah hah I guess not all the time , but that sounded fun! Hey if you want to check out our families blog or mine there:johansenjuice.blogspot.com and bookloverwithstyle.blogspot.com
-Hayley M.J.

erin said...

oh I guess I can email them to you too!