My babies

My babies

Monday, June 8, 2009

A Beary Happy Birthday

April 2009- it was finally the day, Avery turned 6 yrs old ! ! !
Our tradition is the birthday person gets what ever they want for breakfast in bed.


Avery really wanted bran flakes, a cheese stick, and chocolate milk. That is all!...she was even suprised when we brought it up to her.


That evening we had a family party.

Avery had a great day- she was a birthday princess at school and we ended the day with a family party.
A few days later we had a fabulous birthday party with friends. Build-a-bear was the venue of choice and everyone had lots of fun even the boys.



Happy 6th birthday our sweet baby girl!!

5 comments:

EMac said...

What a great party!! I can't believe she is 6. All ready for 1st grade! We love you Avery!!!

Rachelle@atticgals.blogspot.com said...

What a sweet little lady! Happy birthday Avery!

Mary said...

Sheesh, I feel like I don't even know your kids anymore! They're all so big, and one I haven't even met yet!!

Natalee said...

I can't believe she's 6 either. How fun it is to be a birthday princess!! What a great kid.

Zola said...

I can't believe how grown up, and how beautiful our Avery is. Sounds like she had a great birthday. We miss you all so much. Love you!