My babies

My babies

Wednesday, October 29, 2008

The start of crazy







Early Dec. 2007- WOW, this month started with a bang. This whole month was the busiest of my life (so far). But it was wonderful at the same time. First of all, We finally adopted Zach. This is the second adoption we went through and it was just as wonderful. Standing in front of the Judge and raising your hand and promising to take this child in to our family was so touching. I was very surprised at the strong spirit that iwas there, it was just as strong as any place. They really try to make it a very special time. We then went to the San Diego Temple and were all sealed as a family. It was a wonderful windy day.
Just to top off the first part of the month Hannah was baptised! She was just 3yrs. old yesterday right? It was just so touching to see her take that important step. I'm very proud of her.

1 comment:

Zola said...

Mindy, your blog is beautiful! I need to get to work on mine. Your wonderful pictures bring back so many neat memories. Those kids are so precious. I am loving this blog. Its like going through a photo album.